Data Protection Policy
Carbonnier Lamaze Rasle (hereinafter the "Firm") is aware of the importance of preserving the confidentiality of data and is therefore strongly committed to the protection of personal data.
This personal data protection policy may change in accordance with the legal and regulatory context and the doctrine of the CNIL.
2. Data collected
The Firm takes care to collect and process only data that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is processed (data minimisation).
3. Purposes of collection
The processing carried out by the Firm meets an explicit, legitimate and specific purpose.
In the context of the use of the website www.carlara.com (hereinafter the "Website"), your data is processed mainly for the following purposes :
• to improve your browsing on the Website;
• optimising the Website's functions;
• to subscribe to the Firm's newsletter.
4. User information
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, the Firm informs you about the processing of personal data that it implements.
Thus, the Firm informs you, in a clear manner, at the time of each collection of personal data, in particular :
• the identity and contact details of the data controller ;
• the contact details of the Data Protection Officer ;
• the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended and the legal basis for the processing ;
• where applicable, the legitimate interests pursued by the Firm ;
• the recipients of the personal data ;
• where applicable, the fact that the Law Firm intends to transfer personal data to a third country ;
• the duration of the storage of personal data ;
• the existence of the right to ask the Law Firm for access to personal data, rectification or deletion of personal data, or a restriction on processing, or the right to object to processing and the right to data portability, as well as the possibility of determining the fate of one's data after death ;
• the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to its withdrawal ;
• the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (CNIL - Service des Plaintes - 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07).
Cookies are data stored in the terminal equipment of an Internet user and used by the website that users visit to send information to the browser, and allowing this browser to send information back to the original website. They usually contain the name of the server that deposited it, an identifier in the form of a unique number and an expiry date.
During the period of validity of the cookie, cookies can be used to store status information when a browser accesses different pages of a website or when the browser later returns to that website.
The reading or modification of the information contained in a cookie is the sole responsibility of its issuer.
In order to offer services adapted to the user's terminal (computer, mobile or tablet), the cookies used by the Firm are intended to :
• the collection of information relating to user browsing ;
• to analyse the number of visits to and use of the Site.
The cookies used on the Website are as follows :
• session cookies, which record technical information when browsing from one page to another on the Website and which disappear as soon as the user leaves the Website;
• Functional cookies, which are used to recognise the user on a new visit to the Website and adapt the Website accordingly. These are permanent cookies that remain on the user's terminal until their lifetime expires or until they are deleted using the browser's functions.
• Google Analytics audience measurement cookies : these cookies are used to collect information, anonymously, about website users. These cookies allow us to count visitors and identify how they use the Website. These cookies are deposited and read on the user's equipment as soon as the user accesses a Website using the "Google Analytics" service.
6. Recipients of the data
The Law Firm shall communicate your personal data only to authorised and specified recipients.
The recipients of your personal data are the relevant departments of the Law Firm.
7. Retention of data
The Firm shall only keep your data for the period necessary for the operations for which they were collected and in compliance with the legislation in force.
The Firm ensures the security of your personal data by implementing enhanced data protection through the use of physical and logical security measures.
9. Your rights
Pursuant to the French Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit the processing of, and portability of your data and to determine the fate of your data after your death. This right may be exercised by contacting the Data Protection Officer by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address: Carbonnier Lamaze Rasle - 8 rue Bayard - 75008 Paris, together with a copy of a signed identity document.
For all requests for information concerning the Firm's personal data protection policy, please contact email@example.com